- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Amazon finally launches the much awaited Amazon Prime in India. You can sign up for this service from the website of Amazon India with a free trial of 60 days, post which you will be charged ₹ 499 a year, though the usual pricing of the service is ₹ 999 year.
Amazon has only launched its Prime Delivery service in India, but has also mentioned that its customers would soon enjoy Prime Video services. Amazon Prime Services will give you exclusive access to Amazon Original Series and Movies, as well as premium movies and TV shows from Indian and global content providers.
Remember that, only those products with the Prime badge next to its pricing are eligible for free delivery. Membership benefits include:
- Unlimited FREE One-Day and Two-Delivery to eligible Pin codes.
- Discounted Same-Day, Morning and Scheduled Delivery to pin-codes in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad and more cities across India.
- No minimum order value required for FREE Standard Delivery.
- Get access to top Lightning Deals every day, 30 minutes before other customers.