- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
- OnePlus 5T Star Wars Limited Edition smartphone launched at ₹ 38,999
Xiaomi India finally announces the successor to the Redmi 2S and Redmi 2S Prime by launching the Redmi 3S Prime. Both the smartphones are ‘Made in India’ devices.
The Redmi 3S and Redmi 3S Prime sports a 5-inch HD IPS display and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 octa – core processor clocked at 1.1GHz with Adreno 505 GPU. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow based MIUI 7 out of the box. Redmi 3S comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of built-in storage , while its Prime variant comes with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of built-in storage. Both the smartphones support expandable storage via microSD card (up to 128GB) and boasts a full metal unibody design.
The smartphones feature a 13MP rear camera with LED flash. It also contain a 5MP front facing camera. Redmi 3S Prime sports a fingerprint sensor at the back. The same is not available in Redmi 3S. Both the variants include dual-SIM facility (Micro + Nano) come with hybrid SIM slots which means the second slot can also act as a microSD slot. Other features include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.1, GPS/ A-GPS, etc. The handsets packs a 4100mAh battery.
Xiaomi Redmi 3S and Redmi 3S Prime has been priced at ₹ 6,999 and ₹ 8,999 respectively. Both variants will be available exclusively on mi.com and Flipkart. The Prime variant will go on sale starting August 9 while the base model will be available starting August 16.