- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Motorola India finally announces the successor to the Moto E (2nd Generation) by launching the Moto E3 Power.
The Moto E3 Power sports a 5-inch HD IPS display and is powered by a 64-bit MediaTek MT6735P quad – core processor clocked at 1.0GHz clubbed with Mali-T720 MP1 GPU clocked at 550MHz. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The handset is equipped with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of built-in storage, with an external storage capacity of upto 32GB.
The smartphones feature a 8MP rear camera with LED flash. It also contain a 5MP front facing camera. It includes dual-SIM facility (4G LTE+4G LTE) with VoLTE support, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.1, GPS/ A-GPS and water repellent nano – coating.. The handsets packs a 3,500mAh non-removable battery and a 10W charger in the box, and the company claims that it can deliver 5 hours of battery life in just 15 minutes. It also includes 3 sensors – Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer.
Flipkart is also running a few launch day offers which includes the following :
- Free 32GB Sandisk microSD card worth ₹ 599.
- Exchange Offer: Up to Rs. 7000 off on Exchange.
- Flat ₹ 800 off* on SBI Debit and Credit Cards
- No Cost EMI plan of ₹ 1,334 per month for 8 months.
- Moto Pulse Headset at ₹ 499.
The smartphone is priced at ₹ 7,999 and will be exclusively available on Flipkart stating Monday Midnight. The Launch day offers are valid till Tuesday midnight. The device is also eligible for the Reliance Jio Welcome Offer.