- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Lenovo India finally announces the successor to the Z1 Note by launching the Z2 Plus. The smartphone is priced at Rs. 17,999 for the 3GB RAM/ 32GB storage variant, and Rs. 19,999 for the 4GB RAM/ 64GB storage variant.
The Lenovo Z2 Plus sports 5-inch HD display and it is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 quad – core processor clocked at 2.15GHz with Adreno 530 GPU. Unlike its predecessor, the Z2 Plus won’t be running on Cyanogen OS. It will run on Android 6.0.1 Marshallow out of the box.
The smartphones feature a 13MP rear camera with LED flash. It also contains a 8MP front facing camera. It includes dual-SIM facility (4G LTE+3G) with VoLTE support, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.1 and GPS. The handsets packs a 3,500mAh non-removable battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge facility. It also include fingerprint sensor, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, accelerometer, pedometer and gyroscope.
The smartphone will be exclusively available via Amazon India from September 25, 2016, midnight. It will be available in Black and White colour variants. The company will be bundling a Stealth and Chrono Cases alongside the Z2 Plus smartphone, priced at Rs. 699 and Rs. 1,299 respectively.