- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Samsung on Friday expanded its ‘Galaxy On Series’ portfolio by launching the Samsung Galaxy On Nxt at ₹ 18,490. The device will go on sale exclusively via Flipkart starting October 23, 2016 at 23:59 Hours.
The Samsung Galaxy On Nxt sports a 5.5 inch Full HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 2.5 D and boasts a full metal uni body design. The device is powered by an Exynos 7870 octa – core processor clocked at 1.6GHz with ARM Mali T830 MP1 GPU. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box. The handset is equipped with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of built-in storage, with an external storage capacity of upto 256GB.
The smartphones feature a 13MP rear camera with LED flash. It also contain a 8MP front facing camera. It includes dual-SIM facility (4G LTE+4G LTE), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.1 and GPS/ A-GPS . The handsets packs a 3,300mAh Li-Ion non-removable battery and includes 4 sensors – Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer and Fingerprint sensor. The Galaxy On Nxt is also equipped with S Secure feature lets you keep your personal data safe by saving them in a Secure Folder.
Flipkart is also running some launch day offers which include :
- Up to ₹ 15,000 OFF on exchange
- Additional ₹ 2,000 off on regular exchange value
Additional 15% cashback on Citi Credit and Debit Cards and No Cost EMI Plans are also applicable on this device.
The device will be available in Black and Gold color variants.