- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Lenovo-owned Motorola launches the Moto M smartphone in India. The device will be in two variants – 32GB storage with 3GB of RAM is priced at ₹ 15,999, while the other model with 64GB storage and 4GB RAM is priced at ₹ 17,999 and will be exclusively available on Flipkart. Earlier today, the company has also launched the Lenovo Yoga Book.
Moto M is the first smartphone to sport a metal unibody design and Dolby atmos speakers for a cinematic experience. The smartphone features a fingerprint scanner which is located at the back. It comes with a water repellant coating.
The Moto M sports a 5.5inch Full HD IPS display with 2.5D curved glass. The device is powered by a MediaTek Helio P15 quad – core processor clocked at 2.2GHz with 3GB/4GB RAM and 32GB/64GB of internal storage. The storage capacity can be topped up by another 128GB with the help of a microSD card. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box.
The Moto M sports a 16MP primary camera with PDAF (Phase – Detection AutoFocus) technology and dual LED flash along with an 8MP selfie camera. The device packs a 3,050mAh battery and supports Rapid Charging. Other features include dual SIM (Nano SIM), 4G with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.1, GPS/ A-GPS, 4, USB Type-C and NFC (Near Field Communication).
The Moto M will be available only in Gold colour and will be available exclusively on Flipkart starting 11:59PM on December 14, 2016. The company has announced a few launch day offers which include:
- ₹ 1,000 off with Citibank credit cards
- Exchange offer of ₹ 2,000 (Min.) on old smartphones
- ₹ 1,000 off on the Moto Pulse 2 Headset, at just ₹ 499
- EMI scheme starting at ₹ 776 per month