- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Reliance Jio will be bringing the Augmented Reality game Pokémon GO to India through a strategic partnership with Ninatic Inc – the publisher of Pokémon GO Game, the game will be available through Google Play Store in India and you don’t have download APK files from Third Party websites. With this move, Reliance Digital Stores and select partner premises across the country will appear as ‘PokéStops’ or ‘Gyms’ in the Pokémon GO game starting December 14.
Both the companies will work together to bring a richer experience for Pokémon GO players, including activating Jio retail locations and charging stations as PokéStops and Gyms within the game and allowing Indians to catch, train, and to battle at any of Jio’s outlets throughout the country.
JioChat users will get access to an exclusive Pokémon GO Channel which will enable them to collaborate and be part of the community of players with daily tips, contests, clues, and special events. The Pokémon Go Channel on JioChat will aim to help gamers to socialise with other players and level-up faster.
Jio customers can easily play the game without incurring data charges, during the Reliance Jio Happy New Year Offer, till March 31, 2017.