- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
After launching Lenovo Yoga Book and Moto M, Lenovo today launched the K6 Note in India and will be available across 15,000 retail stores in the country starting Saturday, starting at ₹ 13,999. The device will be in two variants – 32GB storage with 3GB of RAM, while the other model is 64GB storage and 4GB RAM. Customers can also purchase the AntVR headset and VR controller with the K6 Note, at ₹ 1,299 and 2,800 respectively. The company is also offering Zero Interest EMI through Bajaj Finance and Home Credit.
The Lenovo K6 Note sports a 5.5inch Full HD IPS display and is powered by a 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 octa-core processor clocked at 12GHz with Adreno 505 GPU. It supports expandable storage of up to 128GB via microSD card and includes Dolby Atmos speakers. The device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
The Lenovo K6 Note features a 16MP primary camera with dual tone LED flash and PDAF support, and an 8MP selfie camera. Other features include 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and GPS. It also includes a 4,000mAh battery and a fingerprint sensor.