- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
In a bid to provide relief to its customers facing cash crunch post demonetization, Snapdeal has announced ‘Cash@Home’ service that it will deliver ₹ 2000 cash to their homes.
With this, snapdeal users can now order upto ₹ 2,000 cash per booking and needs to pay as ₹ 1 convenience fee. To avail this facility, one needs to download the snapdeal app and the app will use your location details to check the cash availability. If the response is positive, then the customer can order their cash by paying the convenience fee either by FreeCharge or any other card or through a debit card at the time of booking.
Customers are not obliged to purchase anything from snapdeal to use this service. This service is currently available in Bengaluru and Gurgaon. This week, FreeCharge announced FREE eWallet Protection Plan upto ₹ 20,000.