- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Coolpad in collaboration with LeEco has launched the Coolpad Cool 1 in India at ₹ 13,999. The smartphone will be available exclusively via Amazon India through open sale starting January 5, 2017. The most notable feature of the handset is its dual camera setup at the back – it features a pair 13MP Primary camera with dual tone LED flash and can shoot 4K quality videos.
The Coolpad Cool 1 sports a 5.5 inch FHD display and is powered by a 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 octa – core processor with 4GB RAM and 32GB of internal memory. The device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow based LeEco’s EUI 5.8.
The Coolpad Cool 1 packs a 4,000mAh battery with Fast Charging facility. Other features include dual SIM (4G VoLTE + 4G VoLTE), WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type – C and a fingerprint scanner at the back.