- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Intel announces the World’s First 5G (codenamed Goldridge) Modem to deliver high speed Internet access at ultra low frequencies. It supports both sub-6 GHz and mmWave bands with a baseband chip that supports both sub-6 GHz and mmWave bands.
World’s first single chip to support 5G operation in both sub-6 GHz and mmWave bands.
Achieves key 5G requirements, including expected speeds exceeding 5 Gbps, hundreds of MHz of aggregated bandwidth and ultra-low latency.
Pairs with the world’s first 5G sub-6 GHz RFIC and the mature 28 GHz 5G mmWave RFIC.
Compliant to multiple industry forum 5G specifications.
Supports key 5G NR technology features, including low latency frame structure, advanced channelcoding, massive MIMO and beam-forming.
Pairs with LTE modems such as Intel’s XMM 7360 LTE modem to provide 4G fallback, and 4G/5G inter-working.
As per the company, the 5G Modem is expected to sample in the second half of 2017. Click Here to know more about 5G.