- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Intel announces its credit – card sized modular compute platform called Compute Card. The device has all the elements of a full computer, including Intel SoC, memory, storage and wireless connectivity with flexible I/O options so hardware manufacturers can optimize for their particular solutions – from interactive refrigerators and smart kiosks to security cameras and IoT gateways.
Let’s us have a look at the key features of the device :
- Supports upto 7th Gen Intel Core processors.
- Small in Size : 94.5 mm x 55 mm x 5 mm.
- Processor, memory, storage and wireless connectivity are all included in the card.
Intel Compute Card – based device will provide the power, cooling and the optimizeduser I/O for that particularly solution.
Connection to devices will be done via an Intel Compute Card slot withUSB – C plus extension connector will provide USB, PCIe, HDMI, DP and additional signals between the card and the device.
The device is expected to reach the market in the later half of 2017.