- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
HMD Global launches Nokia’s first android – powered smartphone, Nokia 6 in China, well ahead of the rumored MWC Debut. With this announcement, the brand marks its return in smartphone market. The smartphone will be exclusively available in Chinese markets. In 2014, Nokia surprised everyone by launching the N1 tablet in China. The device will be available in early 2017 at 1,699 CNY (roughly, ₹ 16,740).
The Nokia 6 sports a 5.5inch Full HD display with 2.5D Gorilla Glass protection. The device is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor with X6 LTE Modem. It packs 4GB RAM with 64GB of internal storage and runs on Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box.
The Nokia features a 16-megapixel rear camera with phase detection auto focus and dual-tone flash, as well as an 8-megapixel front camera. It also includes Dolby Atmos speakers with dual amplifiers. The device packs a 3,000mAh battery out of the box.
“It takes 55 minutes to machine a single Nokia 6 from a solid block of 6000 series aluminum. It then receives two separate anodising processes, taking over ten hours to complete, with each phone being polished no less than five times. The end result is an aluminum unibody with the highest level of visual and structural quality.”, HMD Global said in a statement.