- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
The BHIM (Bharat Interface for Money) App was launched by Hon’ble Prime Minister Narendra Modi on December 30, 2016. Within 10 days of its launch, the app has clocked 10 million installs and recorded over 2 million transactions across the UPI (Unified Payment Interface) and USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data) platforms.
BHIM App user can easily send to other UPI Payment addresses and also to non – UPI supported banks using IFSC (Indian Financial System Code) and Account Number. The UPI Platform is built on IMPS infrastructure to transfer money in the absence of bank account details. The size of the app is less than 2MB and has emerged as one of the fastest growing highly rated applications on Google Play.