- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Lenovo launches the Lenovo P2 smartphone in India. The device will be in two variants – 3GB RAM is priced at ₹ 16,999, while the other model with 4GB RAM is priced at ₹ 17,999 and will be exclusively available on Flipkart. The most notable part of the handset its 5,100mAh battery with support for Quick Charge 3.0. The handset can be used as a power bank for other devices.
The Lenovo P2 sports a full metal unibody design and will be available in Champagne Gold and Graphite Grey colour variants. The smartphone comes with a 5.5inch full HD Super AMOLED display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass protection. The device is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 octa-core processor clocked at 2GHz with 3GB/4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage with an expandable memory slot with storage capacity of upto 128GB (via microSD card). The device runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out of the box and includes Dual Apps mode that allows apps to be used with two different accounts on the same device.
The Lenovo P2 features 13-megapixel rear camera with a Sony IMX258 sensor and a 5-megapixel front camera. The handset contains a finger print sensor on the home button. Other features include dual SIM (4G + 4G), 4G with VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS.
The device will go on sale exclusively via Flipkart at 11:59 PM tonight. The company is also offering extra ₹ 2,000 OFF on regular exchange value.