- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
State run telecom service provider BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited) has partnered with Tata Communications to provide its customers access to 44 million Global Wi-Fi hotspots globally starting at ₹ 999. With this move, BSNL becomes the first mobile service provider in India to provide WiFi services Internationally. Tata Communications has a global network of sub-marine cable and provides connectivity to telecom service providers across more than 240 countries.
This service will be known as WiFi+ and would allow BSNL users to connect to 44 million Global WiFi-hotspots with requiring you to remember multiple passwords. Users need to register once just once to automatically connect to the closest participating Wi-Fi hotspot, even if they travel to a different city, country or continent.
“BSNL is the first among the Indian mobile operators to have taken this big step forward towards how mobile subscribers use Wi-Fi internationally. We have partnered with Tata Communications to facilitate access to high-speed data service when our customers travel abroad. They will be able to access unlimited data on these hotspots at fixed cost,” said Anupam Srivastava, BSNL Chairman and Managing Director.
Plans are priced at ₹ 999, ₹ 1,599 and ₹ 1,999 for 3 days, 15 days and 30 days respectively.