- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
State run telecom operator, BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited) has partnered with Intense Technologies to roll out its Customer Acquisition and Customer Communication Management (CACMS) project on a PAN India basis for all lines of business of the telco as per the terms and conditions of the tender and on transaction based fee in June 2016. The objective of the CACMS Project is to centralize the business processes to ensure faster service, accurate customer responses and customer delight by digitizing mission critical, customer centric business process to provide customer experience across all channels throughout the customer life-cycle.
The company has also said that the customer on-boarding time has reduced from days to a few hours. It also added, that the foreign national with e-Visa are getting on-boarded very quickly. Introduction of digital on-boarding means greater efficiency in complying with TRAI regulations, enhanced customer experience and reduce costs.
The centralized digital on-boarding system was rolled out in Himachal Pradesh and Punjab telecom circles and will be rolled out across all the circles by the end of February 2017.