- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Lenovo announced a price cut fo its Lenovo Z2 Plus smartphone. With this move, the 3GB and 4GB variant of Lenovo Z2 Plus will be available at ₹ 14,999 and ₹ 17,499 respectively. The smartphone is no longer Amazon exclusive and is now available on Flipkart too.
The Lenovo Z2 Plus sports 5-inch HD display and it is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 quad – core processor clocked at 2.15GHz with Adreno 530 GPU. Unlike its predecessor, the Z2 Plus won’t be running on Cyanogen OS. It will run on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out of the box.
The smartphones feature a 13MP rear camera with LED flash. It also contains an 8MP front facing camera. It includes dual-SIM facility (4G LTE+3G) with VoLTE support, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.1 and GPS. The handsets packs a 3,500mAh non-removable battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge facility. It also includes fingerprint sensor, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, accelerometer, pedometer and gyroscope.