- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Samsung Today announced the launch of Galaxy C9 Pro. The smartphone will be available for pre-booking from January 27 and will be available across all retail channels from next month at ₹ 36,900.
The Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro sports a 6-inch Full HD AMOLED display. The handset is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 octa-core processor and Adreno 510 GPU with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage which is further expandable up to 256GB via microSD card. The device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with TouchWiz UI on top.
The Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro features a 16MP rear and front camera. Other features include 4G LTE, Bluetooth v4.2, Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n), GPS, Glonass, Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C and a fingerprint scanner on the home button. The device packs a 4,000mAh battery with Fast Charging Support.