- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Vivo India today announced the Vivo V5 Plus at ₹ 27,980. The smartphone is mainly targeted at selfie – centric users. The most notable feature of this handset is its dual front camera setup with Moonlight glow feature to enable low light photography. It features a 20MP and an 8MP camera on the front. The company had launched the Vivo V5 back in November 2016.
The Vivo V5 Plus sports a 5.5inch Full HD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection. The device is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 octa – core processor clocked at 2.0GHz and 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage, which can be expanded by another 128GB via microSD card. The smartphone runs on Funtouch OS 3.0, based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
The Vivo V5 features 20MP and an 8MP dual front facing cameras along with a 16MP primary camera with LED flash. Other features include dual SIM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS. The device packs a 3,160mAh battery and a fingerprint scanner on the home button.