- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
- OnePlus 5T Star Wars Limited Edition smartphone launched at ₹ 38,999
Chinese smartphone maker Huawei has launched has launched Honor 6X on Amazon at a starting price of ₹ 12,999. The company has launched two variants of Honor 6X – 3GB RAM / 32 GB in-built storage and 4GB RAM / 64 GB in-built storage at ₹ 12,999 and ₹ 15,999 respectively. The most notable feature of the handset is the dual camera setup on the back.
The Honor 6X sports a 5.5inch full HD IPS display with 2.5D curved glass and includes ‘eye-comfort’ mode that filters out blue light. The device is powered by a Kirin 655 octa-core processor clocked at 1.7GHz with 3GB/4GB RAM and 32GB/64GB of in-built storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. The device runs on EMUI 4.1 OS based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The company also announced that a beta version of EMUI 5 OS (Android Nougat).
The Honor 6X features a 12MP primary camera with PDAF support and an additional 2MP sensor with LED flash. It also sports an 8MP selfie camera on the front. Other features include hybrid dual SIM (Nano), 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS. The device packs a 3,340mAh battery with fast charging support and a fingerprint scanner on the back. It also includes a few more sensors – accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor and a magnetometer.
The 3GB / 32 GB variant will go on sale exclusively via Amazon on February 2, 2017 at 2 PM. The handset will be available in Gold, Grey, and Silver colour variants. Amazon has also announced a few attractive launch offers, which include :
- 10% cashback for SBI Credit Card holders.
- 14GB of Free Data for Airtel Prepaid customers on select recharges.
- 80% OFF on Kindle ebooks, upto a maximum of ₹ 300.