- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
ZTE Blade A2 Plus in India at a price of ₹ 11,999. The smartphone will exclusively be available on Flipkart starting February 6 at 00:00 Hours in Gold and Grey color variants. The most notable part of the handset it its 5,000mAh battery that supports fast charging and OTG Reverse Charging.
The ZTE Blade A2 Plus sports a metal unibody design and a 5.5inch Full HD display with 2.5D curved glass. The device is powered by a 64-bit MediaTek MT6750T octa-core CPU with 4GB RAM and 32GB in-built storage that it is further expandable by another 128GB via microSD card. The device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow-based Mifavor 3.5 OS.
The ZTE Blade A2 Plus sports a 13MP rear camera with PDAF and dual-LED flash. On the front, it has got an 8MP camera that can use the entire display as a flash. It also contains a square-shaped fingerprint scanner, just below the primary camera. The device packs a 5,000mAh battery that supports Fast Charging and can work as a power bank for other devices through OTG Reverse Technology. Other features include – hybrid dual SIM, 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth v4.0 and GPS.