- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
As per TRAI’s latest report, Reliance Jio emerged as India’s leading broadband service provider with 23.9% of the market share.
Now, a new report from the released by financial services company Credit Suisse claims that Reliance Jio has maximum network coverage but its 4G speed trails behind Airtel. As per the report, Bharti Airtel provides the best 4G speed with over 12 Mbps; while the speeds of Jio, Idea Cellular and Vodafone clocked at around 7 – 8 Mbps.
The survey was conducted in 30 cities, out of which Jio fared well in 80% of cities, compared to less than 30 percent for the others. “The difference is even more stark when compared only with 4G networks of incumbents (sub-15 percent of cities),” the report said.
The report also highlighted overloading of Jio servers as they reportedly carriy 90 percent plus of all data traffic in the country currently while its network capacity share is closer to 35 percent only.