- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
- OnePlus 5T Star Wars Limited Edition smartphone launched at ₹ 38,999
According to the data, India’s top 5 service providers constituted 82.39% market share of the total broadband subscribers. Reliance Jio topped the chart with 52.23 million subscribers. Followed by Bharti Airtel with 43.93 million subscribers, Vodafone with 34.88 million subscribers, Idea Cellular with 28.40 million subscribers and BSNL with 20.39 million subscribers.
As per TRAI’s data, Reliance Jio had 23.9% of the market share and added more than 16 million subscribers during November 2016. The company announced the commercial roll out of its 4G services back in September 2016 and had already registered more than 80 million customers. Presently, Jio is offering 1GB of Free Data with unlimited voice calling on a daily basis till March 31, 2017.