- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
- OnePlus 5T Star Wars Limited Edition smartphone launched at ₹ 38,999
LG India on Wednesday launched the LG K10 (2017) at a price of ₹ 13,990. The smartphone will go on sale via retail stores starting Thursday. It will also go on sale via major online retailers starting Sunday, February 26. The smartphone will be available in Black, Gold, and Titanium colour variants. The smartphone is also a part of ‘Make In India’ program.
The highlight feature of the smartphone is the support for VoLTE and ViLTE (Video Over LTE) alongside the panic button support for the 112 national emergency number.
The LG K10 (2017) sports a 5.3inch HD display. The handset is powered by an Octa Core processor clocked at 1.5GHz with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage (expandable upto 2TB via microSD card). The handset runs on-based on Android 7.0 Nougat.
The LG K10 (2017) features a 13MP rear camera with LED flash and a 5MP selfie camera. The device packs a 2,800mAh battery. Other features include 4G with VoLTE and ViLTE, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi, GPS/ A-GPS, Micro-USB and OTG. The Handset also fingerprint sensor on the back. It also includes Proximity, Accelerometer, Digital compass, Ambient light and Hall IC sensors.