- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
In a bid to maintain secrecy of your mobile number, Vodafone India has announced Private Recharge Mode for its subscribers in Kolkata and West Bengal Telecom Circle. This service will be provided Free of cost that would enable users to recharge their mobile phones, without sharing their mobile numbers with retailers. They just need to share the OTP (One Time Password).
To use the service you need to follow the following steps:
1. Type ‘Private’ and SMS it to 12604.
2. You will receive an OTP.
3. You just need to share the OTP with the retailer to process your recharge request.
4. This OTP can be used for subsequent recharges till midnight of the same day at any retail outlet.