- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
- OnePlus 5T Star Wars Limited Edition smartphone launched at ₹ 38,999
Reliance Jio has once again topped the charts with an average monthly data speed of 17.427 mbps for the month of February 2017. The operator continues to lag behind in upload speeds.
As per the data released by the regulator, Idea cellular, Airtel and Vodafone registered average data speeds of 12.216Mbps, 11.245Mbps and 8.337Mbps respectively. Both Airtel and Vodafone ‘s average speed saw a decrease in average data speeds. Notably, Idea’s average data speeds continues to rise. However, this is not Jio’s highest speed as the operator registered 18.146Mbps in December 2016.
It is expected that the speeds of Reliance Jio’s network are going to improve in the coming days once their free services expires on March 31, 2017. Presently, all the operators are cutting tariffs to Match Jio.