- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Lenovo – owned Motorola launches the Moto G5 Plus in India. The Moto G5 Plus was launched at Mobile World Congress, 2017. The device will be in two variants – 16GB storage with 3GB of RAM is priced at ₹ 14,999, while the other model with 32GB storage and 4GB RAM is priced at ₹ 16,999 and will be exclusively available on Flipkart. There’s no update on Moto G5.
The Motorola Moto G5 Plus boasts a metal (6,000 series aluminium) unibody design with splash proof design. The handset sports a 5.2inch Full HD TFT IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. The handset is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 octa – core processor clocked at 2.0GHz with Adreno 506 GPU clocked at 650MHz. The handset includes 3GB/4GB RAM with 16GB/32GB of internal storage. The storage capacity can be topped up by another 128GB with the help of a microSD card. The handset runs on Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box and the Google Assistant will be provided as an update.
The Moto G5 Plus features a 12MP Primary camera with Dual Autofocus Pixels and color balancing LED flash. On the front, it has got a 5MP wide-angle selfie camera. The device packs a 3,000mAh battery and supports Turbo Charging. Other features include dual SIM (Nano SIM), 4G with VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.1, GPS/ A-GPS, 4, USB Type-C and NFC (Near Field Communication). It also includes Acceleromter, Gyroscope, Ambient Light, Proximity and Fingerprint Sensors.
The Moto G5 Plus will be available in Fine Gold and Lunar Grey colour variants. The device will be available exclusively on Flipkart starting 11:59PM on March 15, 2016. The company has announced a few launch day offers which include:
- Additional ₹ 1,500 on Exchange
- Extra 10% Discount on SBI Credit and Debit Cards.
- Free Buy-Back Guarantee of ₹ 7,199
- No Cost EMI scheme starting at ₹ 1,889 per month
- Moto Pulse Headset at ₹ 599