- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Reliance Jio’s Happy New Year Offer ends on March 31, 2017, and the company has announced that its regular tariff plans would be applicable from April 1. The company has also announced Jio Prime membership which will allow subscribers to enjoy the current benefits by paying a one-time fee of ₹ 99. The registration window Jio Prime will close on March 31 and now a TeleAnalysis report claims that the deadline might get extended by a month.
Of its over 100 million customers, our information from insiders as well as industry sources estimate, Jio has garnered around 22-27 million users as its Prime customers with just a weeks time left for the scheme to end.
Jio Prime membership will allow you to enjoy the current benefits at ₹ 303 for 28 days till March 31, 2018. There’s no official confirmation regarding deadline extension.