- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Micromax today launched the Dual 5 smartphone in India. The smartphone features a dual 13MP rear camera setup and a front facing 13MP camera. The handset is priced at ₹ 24,999 and will go on sale via Flipkart starting April 4.
The Micromax Dual 5 boasts a metal unibody design and measures 4.74mm in thickness. The handset sports a 5.5-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display and is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor with Adreno 510 GPU coupled with 4GB RAM and 128GB of internal memory. The handset runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box.
The handset packs a 3,200mAh battery and supports Quick Charge 3.0 technology. Other features include hybrid SIM slot, 4G VoLTE, WiFi and USB Type – C. It also includes a fingerprint scanner below the camera.
The phone also comes with a security chip and anti-theft features.