- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
India’s 3rd largest ISP, ACT Fibernet has launched its 1Gbps wired broadband service in India. This service will be available in Hyderabad, with a FUP of 1 TB at ₹ 5,999 per month. ACT Fibernet is currently present in Bengaluru, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Eluru, Guntur, Hyderabad, Nellore, Tirupati, Vijayawada and Visakhapatnam. This service will be available in these cities soon.
This move comes ahead of Reliance Jio‘s GigaFiber FTTH network, called Reliance Jio GigaFiber. Reliance Jio is testing its broadband services in Pune and Mumbai. There’s no word on commercial launch yet.