- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Vivo India announced the Limited Edition of Vivo V5 Plus to mark the 10th anniversary of IPL. Vivo is the present title sponsor of IPL. The smartphone launched in Matte Black colour with a Vivo IPL logo engraved on the back of the smartphone. The smartphone will be available from April 10 via Flipkart, retail stores, and Vivo-exclusive stores. However, there’s no word on pricing yet.
The Vivo V5 Plus sports a 5.5inch Full HD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. The device is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 octa – core processor clocked at 2.0GHz and 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage with no expandable storage facility. The smartphone runs on Funtouch OS 3.0, based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
The Vivo V5 Plus features 20MP and an 8MP dual front facing cameras along with a 16MP primary camera with LED flash. Other features include dual SIM, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS. The device packs a 3,160mAh battery and a fingerprint scanner on the home button.
The Vivo V5 Plus was launched in January at Rs. 27,980.