- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
- OnePlus 5T Star Wars Limited Edition smartphone launched at ₹ 38,999
Reliance Jio has once again topped the charts with an average monthly data speed of 16.48 mbps for the month of March 2017. The operator continues to lag behind in upload speeds.
As per the data released by the regulator, Idea cellular, Airtel and Vodafone registered average data speeds of 8.33 Mbps, 7.66 Mbps and 5.66 Mbps respectively. All the four operators have registered a decline in 4G speeds. Reliance Jio topped the charts for the month of February 2017 with an average monthly data speed of 17.5 mbps. However, this is not Jio’s highest speed as the operator registered 18.146Mbps in December 2016.