- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Flipkart has kicked off its Big 10 Sale. The deals on Mobile phones and other electronic items will get activated at midnight. The Highlighting part of the sale is that is ‘BuyBack Guarantee‘ offering on various handsets. The BuyBack Guarantee is a boon for those customers who frequently upgrade their smartphones at shorter intervals as the policy offers an assured price to the existing smartphone, regardless of the market scenario.
Under this offer, Flipkart promises to buy back your existing smartphone at an assured price between 6 to 8 months. The Policy was first introduced during Moto G5 Plus sale. Here’s how the policy works:
The BuyBack Guarantee Policy Pricing is given below :
Once the policy lapses, you can avail the prevailing exchange rates (if any) available on Flipkart.