- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Flipkart has started offering ‘Pay Later’ service to its selected customers. The company is offering this service only on Flipkart Assured Products. Once, the service is activated each customer gets is eligible to receive a monthly credit of ₹ 5,000.
Each customer can buy upto products of upto ₹ 5,000 on credit and he/she will receive a monthly statement on the registered email address, detailing the orders placed during the corresponding month, on the 1st day of every subsequent English Calendar month. The customer needs to complete the payment on or before the 10th of the subsequent month by using online payment modes only (including credit card, debit card, netbanking, etc.).
Flipkart is eyeing to boost up its sales using the ‘Pay Later’ service during the Big 10 Sale.