- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Nokia‘s most iconic feature phone has returned to India. HMD Global has launched the Nokia 3310 (2017) at a price of ₹ 3,310 and will be sold through offline channels. The handset was first unveiled at Mobile World Congress, 2017.
The new Nokia 3310 sports a colourful body and an icon shaped design. The handset comes 2.4” curved window with polarized layer for better readability in sunlight and runs on Nokia’s Proprietary Symbian Series 30+ software. The handset contains a 2MP primary camera with LED flash and a 16GB internal storage with a microSD card slot that supports upto 32GB. The device is pre-loaded with the legendary Snake Game.
The handset packs a removable 1,200mAh battery. Other features include microUSB 2.0 and Bluetooth 3.0 with SLAM. The battery can only be charged via microUSB port and there’s no pin port. The device will be available in Warm Red, Dark Blue, Yellow and Grey color variants.