- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Micromax – owned brand Yu launches the revamped version of Yureka. The smartphone will be known as Yu Yureka Black and is priced at ₹ 8,999. The device will go on sale exclusively via Flipkart starting June 5 midnight.
The Yu Yureka Black sports a 5-inch Full HD IPS LCD screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 design. The handset is powered by a 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon processor clocked at 1.4GHz with Adreno 530 GPU. It also includes 4GB of RAM and 32 GB of built-in storage and supports expandable storage via microSD card (up to 128GB). The device runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out of the box.
The Yu Yureka features a 13MP primary camera with dual LED flash. On the front, it includes an 8MP camera and a LED flash. The device packs a 3,000mAh battery. Other features include 4G with VoLTE, Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS and a fingerprint scanner embedded on the Home Button.