- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Lenovo-owned Motorola has launched its entry-level smartphone, the Motorola Moto C, in India. The handset is priced at ₹ 5,999 and will be available for sale in offline retail channels. The device will be made available in Fine Gold, Metallic Cherry, Pearl White and Starry Black colour variants.
The Motorola Moto C sports a 5inch FWVGA display. The handset is powered by a MediaTek MT6737M quad-core processor clocked at 1.1GHz with 1GB RAM and 16GB of built-in storage, which can be further expanded via microSD card (up to 32GB). The handset runs on Android 7.0Nougat out-of-the-box.
The Motorola Moto C features a 5MP fixed focus primary camera with LED flash. On the front, it has got a 2MP front camera with LED flash. The device packs a 2,350mAh battery. Other features include dual SIM, 4G with VoLTE, Bluetooth, WiFi and GPS.