- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Samsung launches the new variant of Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus which comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of built-in storage. The new variant will be available in Midnight colour variant and is priced at ₹ 74,990. The device is now up for pre-ordering on Flipkart and will go on sale starting June 9.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus sports a 6.2inch QHD+ Super AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. The Exynos 8895 octa-core processor (2.3GHz Quad +1.7GHz Quad) with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of built-in storage with an expandable memory slot that supports microSD cards of up to 256GB. The handset runs on Android 7.0Nougat out-of-the-box.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus features a 12MP Dual-Pixel rear camera with OIS and LED flash. On the front, it has got an 8MP front camera with autofocus technology. The handset packs a 3,500mAh battery. Other features include dual SIM (hybrid), 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.0, USB Type-C, NFC, MST and GPS. It also includes an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, barometer, gyroscope, heart rate sensor, Fingerprint sensor, Iris Sensor, magnetometer and proximity sensor. The devices include support for Samsung Pay. The company is also offering a Free Wireless charger on pre-booking the device through any of the payment methods except cash on delivery/ card on delivery.