- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
- OnePlus 5T Star Wars Limited Edition smartphone launched at ₹ 38,999
Reliance Jio has once again topped the charts with an all-time high speed of 19.12 Mbps for the month of April 2017, as per TRAI‘s latest report. The operator also topped the charts for the month of February and March 2017.
As per the data released by the regulator, Airtel, Idea Cellular and Vodafone registered average data speeds of 10.15 Mbps, 13.70 Mbps and 13.38 Mbps respectively. All the four operators have registered an improvement in 4G speeds.
In terms of upload speeds, Idea Cellular clocked the highest speed at 8.45 Mbps, followed by Vodafone and Reliance Jio at 7.3 Mbps and 5.3 Mbps. While, Bharti Airtel clocked the lowest average upload speed of 4.6 Mbps.