- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
HTC today launched the HTC U11 in India. The most notable part of the smartphone is its ‘squeezable bezels’. The handset is priced at ₹ 51,990 and will be available in Amazing Silver, Sapphire Blue, Brilliant Black, Solar Red and Ice White colour variants.
The HTC U11 boast IP67 certification which makes it dust and water resistant and metal unibody with ‘Liquid Surface’ design. The design gives it a mirror-like glossy look. The handset sports a 5.5inch QHD Super LCD 5 display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.The handset is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor (Quad Core 2.45 GHz + Quad Core 1.9 GHz) with 6GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage and supports microSD card up to 2TB. The handset runs on Android 7.1 Nougat with HTC Sense UI on top.
The HTC U11 features a 12MP dual-pixel autofocus camera with OIS and EIS technology. It can shoot 4K videos, slow motion videos and 360-degree surround sound recording using all the handset’s four microphones. The rear camera also contains a dual LED flash. On the front, it has got a 16MP camera with BSI sensor. The smartphone also contains HTC Boomsound-powered speaker and packs a 3,000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0.
The smartphone will be available via offline stores and Amazon India from the last week of June. Pre-orders will start from June 17. Customers who pre-book the handset via HTC website get a flip cover for free.