- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Lenovo-owned Motorola has confirmed that the Moto C Plus is coming to India on June 19 and will be exclusively available via Flipkart. The company has already launched the Moto C for ₹ 5,999. The device will be made available in Fine Gold, Metallic Cherry, Pearl White and Starry Black colour variants.
The Motorola Moto C plus sports a 5inch HD display. The handset is powered by a 64-bit MediaTek MT6737M quad-core processor clocked at 1.1GHz with Mali T-720GPU coupled with 1GB/2GB of RAM and 16GB of built-in storage, which can be further expanded via microSD card (up to 32GB). The handset runs on Android 7.0Nougat out-of-the-box.
The Motorola Moto C features an 8MP fixed focus primary camera with LED flash. On the front, it has got a 2MP front camera with LED flash. The device packs a 4,000 mAh battery with TurboCharging technology. Other features include dual SIM, 4G with VoLTE, Bluetooth, WiFi and GPS.
Flipkart has also announced a Limited Period Sale on June 20 at 12 Noon.