- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
- OnePlus 5T Star Wars Limited Edition smartphone launched at ₹ 38,999
In a bid to catch up with Reliance Jio, State run Telecom operator Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has launched a new plan ‘BSNL Chaukka – 444’. This plan offers 4GB of 3G data per day for a period of 90 days which translates to 4GB of data for nearly ₹ 5 per day or ₹ 1.23 per GB.
BSNL Prepaid users can recharge their number with STV 444 to avail the above benefits. Customers will enjoy ‘truly unlimited’ data with FUP at 4GB per day. This comes in after the STV-333 plan or the Triple ACE plan that was introduced earlier this year. As per the company, the STV-333 plan has received a ‘successful response’.
The entry of Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Jio has made the incumbent operators to offer deep discounts on their existing tariff.