- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
- OnePlus 5T Star Wars Limited Edition smartphone launched at ₹ 38,999
OnePlus has launched the much-awaited flagship smartphone OnePlus 5, the ‘slimmest smartphone’ yet. The handset will be made available in Midnight Black and Slate Grey colour variants. The priced is priced at $479 and €499 in America and Europe respectively. The smartphone will launch in India on June 22. The will be available starting June 27 globally.
The OnePlus 5 is built with anodised aluminium and boasts a dual camera (16MP + 20MP) setup at the back. The primary 16MP (Sony IMX398) sensor has f/1.7 aperture while the secondary 20MP (Sony IMX350) has f/2.6 aperture. Both the lenses use ‘Fast AF’ for quicker focus. On the front, it has got a 16MP Selfie camera driven by Sony IMX371 sensor with f/2.0 aperture. It also comes with a stronger and quieter vibration motor. The device also supports 34 network bands making it a ‘true global phone’.
The OnePlus 5 sports a 5.5 inch FullHD Optic AMOLED display and it is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 octa-core processor clocked at 2.45GHz and Adreno 540 GPU. It contains 6/8GB of LPDDR4X RAM and 64/128GB of built-in storage. The device runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat based OxygenOS.
The smartphone packs a 3,300mAh battery with Dash Charge technology. It also includes a fingerprint sensor just below the display which can unlock the device in just 0.2 seconds. Other features include dual SIM, 4G LTE, NFC, WiFi and Bluetooth 5.0.