- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Samsung today launched the Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 with the S-Pen at a price of ₹ 47,990. The device will be made available in Black and Silver colour variants and will go on sale starting today. The tablet was unveiled at Mobile World Congress, 2017.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 boasts a glass body held by a metal frame. The device sports a 9.7 inch Super AMOLED display QXGA display and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 quad-core processor clocked at 2.15GHz with 4GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage with an expandable memory slot that supports up to 256GB (microSD card). The device runs on Android 7.0 Nougat with TouchWiz UI on top.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 features a 13MP primary camera with Flash and a 5MP camera on the front. The Tab S3 boasts 4 speakers tuned by AKG and the company claims that will it provide cinema quality audio. The device packs a 6,000mAh battery and includes support for Fast Charging. Other features include 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, USB 3.1 (Type – C) and GPS. It also includes Accelerometer, Hall, RGB, Gyroscope, Geometric and Fingerprint Sensors.
The company has also announced two and a keyboard and a back cover for the Tab S3, priced at ₹ 8,499 and 2,999 respectively. The company has also announced the following introductory offers:
- One – Time Screen Replacement (Valid till July 31).
- Double Data Offer for Reliance Jio users, on a minimum recharge of ₹ 309 (Valid till December 31).
- Easy EMI options