- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Infocus today launched its newest smartphone, Infocus Turbo 5. The notable part of the handset is its massive 5000mAh battery with reverse charge technology. The handset will be made available in Mocha Gold and Pure Gold colour variants. The device will be available in two variants – 2GB RAM + 16 GB storage and 3GB RAM + 32GB storage, priced at ₹ 6,999 and ₹ 7,999 respectively. The device will go on sale exclusively via Amazon India starting July 4.
The Infocus Turbo 5 boasts a metal unibody design. The device sports a 5.2-inch HD display with 2.5D curved glass and is powered by a MediaTek MT6737 quad-core processor clocked at 1.3GHz coupled with Mali T720 MP1 GPU. The handset runs on Android 7.0 Nougat out-of-the-box. Both the variants have got an expandable memory slot which supports microSD card of up to 32GB.
The Infocus Turbo 5 features a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. Other features include dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS. The smartphone can be used as a power bank for charging other devices, thanks to its reverse charging technology. The handset packs a fingerprint sensor on the back.