- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Lenovo launches the Lenovo K8 Note smartphone in India. The device will be in two variants – 3GB RAM with 32GB storage is priced at ₹ 12,999, while the other model with 4GB RAM with 64GB storage is priced at ₹ 13,999 and will be exclusively available on Amazon starting August 18, 2017 at 12 PM.
The Lenovo K8 Note sports a full metal unibody design with splash resistant coating and will be available in Venom Black and Fine Gold colour variants. The smartphone comes with a 5.5inch full HD Super AMOLED display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass protection and Anti fingerprint coating. The device is powered by a 64-bit Helio X23 (MT 6797) 10-core processor clocked at 2.3GHz with 3GB/4GB of RAM and 32GB/64GB of internal storage with an expandable memory slot with storage capacity of upto 128GB (via microSD card). The device runs on Stock Android 7.1.1 Nougat out of the box.
The Lenovo K8 Note features 13MP + 5MP dual rear camera with dual CCD flash and a 13-megapixel front camera with selfie light. The fingerprint sensor is located below rear camera setup. Other features include dual SIM (4G + 4G), 4G with VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS. The handset packs a 4,000mAh battery with support for TurboCharging.