- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
- OnePlus 5T Star Wars Limited Edition smartphone launched at ₹ 38,999
Xiaomi launches its first ever Android – One smartphone with dual rear camera. The handset is called MiA1 and is priced at ₹ 14,999 and will be available in Black and Gold colour variants. The device will go on sale via Mi.com and Flipkart starting September 12, at 12 PM. Airtel subscribers will get Additional 200GB Data.
The Xiaomi MiA1 boasts a full metal unibody design. The handset sports a 5.5inch full HD IPS display with 2.5D corning Gorilla Glass protection. The handset is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 octa-core processor with Adreno 506GPU. It contains 4GB RAM with 64GB of built-in storage which is expandable by another 128GB (via microSD card). The handset runs on Android 7.1.2 Nougat out of the box with confirmed upgrades to Android Oreo and Android P.
The Xiaomi MiA1 features a dual 12MP (telephoto + wide-angle) rear camera. On the front, it has got a 5MP selfie camera. The handset packs a 3,080mAh battery. Other features include 4G VoLTE, Hybrid dual SIM, Wi-Fi, GPS and USB Type-C. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, infrared, magnetometer, proximity sensor and fingerprint sensor.