- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Vivo India today launched the V7 Plus smartphone in India. The smartphone is mainly targeted at selfie – centric users, it boasts a 24-megapixel front camera with a ‘Moonlight Glow’ Selfie Soft light. The most notable part of the smartphone is the FullView display with 18:9 aspect ratio. The handset is priced at ₹ 21,990 and will be available in be available in Champagne Gold and Matte Black colour variants. The smartphone is up for pre-ordering on Flipkart, while it will go on sale starting September 15.
The Vivo V7 Plus sports a 5.99inch HD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection and 2.5D Curved Glass. The handset is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Octa Core processor clocked at 1.8 GHz with Adreno 506 GPU. It contains 4GB RAM and 64GB Internal storage with an expandable memory slot with storage capacity of upto 256GB (via microSD card). The device runs on Funtouch OS 3.2 based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat.
The Vivo V7 Plus features a 16MP Primary camera with dual LED flash. The handset also includes AK4376A Hi-Fi Audio Chip for an enhanced listening experience. The handset packs a 3,225mAh battery. Other features include dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS. Sensors on the phone include – Fingerprint Sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, E-compass and Gyroscope.
The company has also announced Pre-Book Offers:
- Priority Delivery.
- One-Time Free Screen Replacement.
- Extra ₹ 2,000 OFF on Regular Exchange Value.
- BookMyShow couple movie tickets.
- No Cost EMI for credit card holders.