- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ launched in India, prices start at ₹ 57,900
- TARIFF WAR – Jio Republic Day 2018 Offer : Plans start at ₹ 49
- Honor 9 Lite with Quad Cameras and 18:9 FullView FHD+ display launched
- TARIFF WAR - Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plans : 1GB data per day for ₹ 149 for 28 days
- Android Malware Targets 232 Banking Apps Including Indian Banks
Oppo today launched the Oppo F3 Diwali Limited Edition. The smartphone will be available in Bright red color variant. Buyers will also get a cricket bat with the purchase of this smartphone.
The Oppo F3 Diwali Limited Edition sports a 5.5inch Full HD display with 2.5D curved glass Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection. The handset is powered by a Mediatek MT6750T octa-core processor clocked at 1.5GHz with Mali T860 GPU. The handset contains 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage, which can be expanded up to 128GB via microSD card. The handset runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with ColorOS 3.0 on top.
The Oppo F3 Diwali Limited Edition features a 13MP Primary camera with PDAF and LED flash. On the front, it sports a dual-camera setup – 16MP sensor and an 8MP wide – angle sensor. The handset includes a fingerprint sensor on the front. The handset packs a 3,200mAh battery. Other features include 4G with VoLTE, WiFi and Bluetooth.
The handset will go on sale starting September 29 via Amazon and Oppo Brand stores.